Here is a list, and some details about specific mantras we use in the studio. This list will continue to grow. The first two mantras are used at the start of Kundalini Yoga practices. Other will likely start with a long Om (AUM).
1- Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo
“I bow to the All-That-Is. I bow to the Divine Wisdom within myself.”
2- Ad Guray Nameh : Jugad Guray Nameh : Sat Guray Nameh
Siri Guru Devay Nameh
3- Om Sat-chit-ananda Parabrahma
Purushotama Paramathma : Sri Bhagavati Sametha
Sri Bhagavate Namaha : Hari Om Tat Sat X4
4- Gobinday, Mukanday, Udharay, Aparay
Hariang, Kariang, Nirnamay, Akamay
5 – Har X 4 – Wahe Guru – Sat Nam – Har – Hare
6– Ang Sang Wahe Guru
7– Ek Ong Kar(uh) Sat Nam(uh) Siri Wahe Guru
One creator created this creation. Truth is His Name. Great beyond description is Their Infinite Wisdom
8– Sa Re Sa Sa Sa Re Sa Sa Sa Re Sa Sa Sa Rang
Har Re Har Har Har Re Har Har Har Re Har Har Har Rang
9– Humee Hum Brahm Hum
We are god, we are we
10– I am Gyani – Dhyani – Imani – Ham Ham Brahm
11– Har Singh Nar Singh Neel Naaraayan,
Guru Sikh Guru Singh Har Har Gayan,
Wahe Guru Wahe Guru Har Har Dhiayan
Saakhat Nindak Dusht Mathaayan
12. Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha
13. Chamundaye Kali Ma
14. Om Sarvabaadhaa Vinirmukto, Dhan Dhaanyah Sutaanvitah | Manushyo Matprasaaden Bhavishyati Na Sanshayah Om
15. Nataraj Nataraja : Jai Shiva Shankara Nataraja : Shivaraj Shivaraja Shambho Shankara Shivaraja
16. Oṃ Añjaneyāya Vidmahe
Tanno Hanumat Pracodayāt
May the long time sun shine upon you
All Love surround you
And the pure light within you
Guide your way on
Long Sat and short Nam x3
- I bow to all that is, I bow to the divine wisdom within myself
- I bow to the Primal Wisdom. I bow to the Wisdom through the Ages. I bow to the True Wisdom. I bow to the great, unseen Wisdom
- Om – We are calling on the highest energy, of all there is. Sat – The formless. Chit – Consciousness of the universe. Ananda – Pure love, bliss and joy. Para brahma –The supreme creator. Purushothama – Who has incarnates in human form to help guide mankind. Paramatma – Who comes to me in my heart, and becomes my inner voice whenever I ask. Sri Bhagavati – The divine mother, the power aspect of creation. Same tha – United within. Sri Bhagavate -The Father of creation which is unchangeable and permanent. Namaha – I thank you and acknowledge this presence in my life. I ask for your guidance at all times.
- Gobinday – Sustainer : Mukunday – Liberator : Udaaray – Enlightener : Apaaray – Infinite : Hariang – Destroyer : Kariang – Creator : Nirnamay – Nameless : Akamay – Desireless
- The creative infinity, rejoice from darkness to light, truth is my name, the divine feminine
- The creative, loving energy of the universe vibrates within every cell of me.
- One creator created this creation. Truth is His Name. Great beyond description is His Infinite Wisdom.
- “That Infinite Totality is here, everywhere. That creativity of God is here, everywhere.” A manifestation mantra
- We are we : We are god
- I am one who is wise, I am one who meditates, I am one the faithful one, Ether (space) the ultimate reality. It’s saying that ether, energy is the ultimate reality
- God the Protector takes care of the universe. Those who live in God’s consciousness and power, chant Har Har. Meditate on Wahe Guru and live in that ecstasy. Those who vibrate God’s name and relate to God, all karmas are cleared.
- salutations to the remover of obstacles.
- chāmuṇḍāye: A name for Kali as the killer of the demon Chamunda. kālī: The fierce aspect of the Goddess Durga, whose consort is Shiva. She is black like the night, and is the Goddess of time, death, and change. mā/mātā: Mother.
- Ode to the Goddess to eradicate all evil forces and bestow upon all a prosperous and a better future. Benefit : Mahalakshmi Mantra is recited for getting the blessings from Goddess Mahalakshmi for the gain of wealth and well being.
- naṭarāj/naṭarāja: A name for Shiva as King (“rāja”) of the Dance (“naṭa”), the dance of the creation and destruction of the universe. jai/jaya: Victory to! Celebration of. An emphatic “Hooray God!” shiva: Shiva is “The Auspicious One,” the Supreme God, the Destroyer and Transformer, the Lord of the cosmic dance of all creation and destruction. shaṅkara: A name for Shiva. One interpretation is Destroyer (“hara”) of Doubt (“shaṅka”), while another is the Doer (“kara”) of Good (“sam”). shivarāj/shivarāja: King (“rāja”) Shiva, or Lord Shiva. shambho: A name for Shiva as Shambhu, the simple one, the ascetic.
- O son of Anjana, and the son of Vayu, I surrender to you.
Please guide my intellect towards divine knowledge.